Friday, February 27, 2009

What a Day!!

Good Morning! My day hasn't started off the best, but you know it could be worse! Griffen woke up at 3:30 and has not went back to sleep!! And of course as many of you know they never want their daddy's always mommy...even though he was up w/ us... Then Macey woke up with stuffy nose and fever.... I'm so ready for spring/summer!! I think this has been one of the worst winters for kids! Me & Griffen this morning have already taken baths, made choc chip muffins, coffee and have done laundry :) I'm kind of happy that I've gotten some laundry done so that way i won't have so much to do tomorrow...Well my post was really to just remind you all that we are having a Bake Sale today at First Federal for the March of Dimes!! Come support & help prevent premature births!!! We are going to have lots of goodies!! We are open from 9am-6pm! Well hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Love, Sheena

2 comments:

The Armes Family said...

I hear ya!! Come on summer!! It's been a long winter for us also!!! And why do kids always want mommy and not daddy....Landon is the same way....maybe I can train Grant differently!! Did you know that my kids are going to your sitter's sister (Trina) house?? She is so sweet!! Love her!!

Sheena said...

yes... i knew that they come over sometimes to help Trina out when her mom can't be there. Grif loves Leila!! We were very blessed to find such wonderful sitters! Grif loves going on the buggy rides!