Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello, well I said I wasn't going to start this but just couldn't stop myself. So here it goes my first blog posting.... Today we started our day off by getting up getting ready for church. Jim & Catherine are in Fl and we usually go there after church for dinner, so we thought we would take the kids to Mr. Gattis in Bedford for a surprise!! They had so much fun! Then of course we had to hit up the Big Lots which is right next door and then headed home. Matt gave Grif a much needed haircut which he screamed the whole time! Anyway that was our day! Now it's off to get things ready for tomorrow...Maybe this week we will get back on a routine! Well hope you all have a wonderful day :) Sheena










Griffen loved this car!!



















Macey taking a ride

And I almost forgot Macey went to the North Daviess Cheer Clinic on Saturday morning & they got to perform with the cheerleaders at half time of the varsity game! here are some pics of the sweet little girls!! And of course Grif had to be in some :)










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that now your my blogger friend as well. Love your page, very cute!! Give the kids big hugs from us. :)

Susie said...

Hi Sheena,

This is the other Griffin's mommy! I found your blog from your comment on FB! He's really grown since we saw you at Gatti's on the 4th of July! My Griffin is in desperate need of a hair cut too! His appt was canceled when we had the massive snow/ice come and we haven't had a chance to re-schedule so tempted to buzz it if we don't get to town soon! Good luck with your blog! It looks great!