Thursday, February 19, 2009

First off I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who donated either money or baked goodies for our Bake Sale last Friday! We did wonderful! Every little bit counts! Thanks Again! On Friday afternoon my dad went and picked up the kids for me. Macey was at our neighbors house & Griffen was at Leila's. On Saturday we went to Jasper and ate at Garfields then went to visit my grandma hembree in the nursing home. Griffen was so sweet with her. He gave her lots of kisses and a rose for valentines day :) He's such a sweetie! Then we headed over to Goody's to see what was left there. No much of anything they have everything for sell in there. The kids were running around and i heard Griffen scream ahhhh ghost!! so i went over there and he was standing in front of a manacan saying ohhhh scared ghost!! I have no clue where he hears this stuff at!! It was hilarious though!! If you could have only seen his face! Then on Sunday we went to church then over to my aunt Betty's in Washington for pizza! My Aunt Marsha was home visiting from NJ for a few days! We enjoyed her visit!! hopefully she enjoyed hers :) Jim & Catherine decided to come home from FL sunday will be one wk since they got home....I think the kids were getting pretty lonesome for them! Griffen had been going to Leila's everyday except Wednesdays that's papaw kenny's day!! I think they both enjoy Wednesdays!! They watch trains & drink milk! what's better than that?? And at Leila's house he gets buggy rides and gets to play with Landon & Ruby! I am so glad that we came across her & her family they are so good with both of the kids!! Griffen thinks everything is a horse he hops around the house on everything!! Well hope everyone is doing good! Here are some pics! Enjoy :)

Sheena

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Hey I didn't make it to gymnastics Thursday. I'll get you the money next week. Love the pic's!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Griffen sounds like a funny little guy. I was laughing while reading about him and his ghost. LOL. Also, Jesse has so enjoyed his girl scout cookies:) Thanks for bringing them last night. Hope the kids had fun last night with Mamaw and Papaw, while you two went out with us. Have to do it again real soon!! Miss ya