Monday, February 9, 2009

March of Dimes/Girl Scout Cookies

Hello Hope you all had a wonderful day :) Wasn't it beautiful! I love this warm weather!! Macey is at a Girl Scout meeting so I thought I would take the time to sit down for a bit! Not for long because Grif is here :) Not too much sitting goes on when he's around!! Anyway, If anyone would like to purchase some GS Cookies just let me know!! Also, We had the kick off meeting at the Hospital today for the March for Babies. March of Dimes, if anyone is interested in being on the team or donating $$ please let me know! It goes to a wonderful cause & One day ALL BABIES WILL BE BORN HEALTHY! UNTIL THEN WE HAVE TO WALK TO GET THERE! I'm also excited this year is a little more exciting for me because Trent & Jenny McWilliams were choosen to Be the Ambassedor Family of Daviess County!! They had Baby Brodie 10 weeks early & weighed 3lbs 10oz. Now he is doing Awesome & going strong!!! He's adorable!!! So I just wanted everyone to know that all donations or if you would like to join us on the walk would be wonderful!! Thanks


Have a great day! Sheena

No comments: