Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well today wasn't too bad Griffen slept in until almost 10!! Me and Macey got to sleep in too! yay! But whenever I sleep that late I just can't get motivated!! But I started doing laundry, dishes, and all that fun stuff...Then my dad called me and said my grandma had fell and needed help. So he got ahold of my cousin Jessica and they went to her house. Long story short she is in the Daviess Com. Hospital she broke her Right Hip :( Poor thing I feel so bad for her. She is such a sweetheart!! Tonight when we went to visit with her she was so worried about getting a radio, and for you that know her she LOVES her ballgames!! Sectional is next week and i told her we would get her a radio we wouldn't let her miss her ballgames! She is going to either have surgery tomorrow or Monday. The nurses said they were pretty sure it would be Monday around 8. Just keep her in your prayers. I will keep you posted.Here are some pictures of Grandma. Thanks! Sheena

3 comments:

Amy said...

I will pray for your grandma. I hope all goes well with her surgery. Congrats on Griffen sleeping in. I am going to bring my my kids over and he can rub off on them. hahahaha. Love ya.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma, I will say a prayer for her. I hope all goes great with her surgery and she has a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on it.

Sonya said...

I will pray for your grandma! Missed you at gymnastics thursday! Have a wonderful week!