Thursday, April 30, 2009

Time Flies!!

Hello I'm back!! Time is just flying by!! And of course they haven't started our house yet :( I'm hoping next week the rain stops & the ground dries up so the can start!! Anyway start off with last Saturday morning we had a bridal shower for my soon to be sister Sarah!! She looked beautiful & gots lots of wonderful gifts!! I wish her & Evan the best!! Then after the shower we went home and picked up our neighbor kids and headed to the baymont for the night. We had to cancel Macey's birthday party the last weekend b/c she got sick. So we ended up having it this past Saturday!! We had a total of 7 kids!! Believe it or not it was TONS of fun!! We went swimming, got in the hot pool as Griffen calls it (He's trying to get his Mamaw Catherine to buy one) and we ordered pizza, had cake and ice cream. Then we went to the park and played on Sunday! Well better go Have a great weekend!! Update on Jim he had an MRI today in Indy today (thurs) and the tumor hasn't grown in size but the ring around it parts of it are getting thicker. So Tues. he goes back to Indy for a PET Scan to see if the parts that are getting thicker are cancer or from the treatments. So we will know more next week! Just continue the prayers! Love, Sheena






4 comments:

Brittany said...

Sheena,
I didn't know that Evan was marrying Sarah until about a month ago. I also can't believe that Sarah is old enough to get married (Beth and I were in the same class and Sarah was always her "little sister" :) She would be a great sis-in-law. I'm excited to hear more about the house, so hurry up and get started already!!! Thanks for the update on Jim. I hadn't heard anything about him in awhile.

A Preemie Momma said...

We will be praying for Jim! Tell the kidos that "Bowdi" says hello!!

Sonya said...

I will keep Jim in my prayers. I'm glad the kids had fun at the party! I miss seeing you, we HAVE to get together soon!!

Beth said...

thanks again times one million for everything you did for the shower. one of these days i will get a real thank you card in the mail! i can't wait for them to start your house. pete ripped up the cat-pee carpet in the living room today finally, so we have another project here now, but not as exciting as yours will be. let us know when you need help. talk with you soon!