Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YARD SALE YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!

This Saturday we are having a HUGE yard sale! I have went through kids clothes, my clothes (that have shrunk haha) and TONS of toys, here is a list of some things that will be included in the sale. There are other people joining in the sale so there is quite a bit! Infant/toddler boys clothing brand named/gymboree, 3T-5T girls like new clothing, Tons of women's clothing, Home decor, 3 Oak barstools, home & garden party dishes & etc... Christmas items, Antique dresser w/ mirror, baby items, small computer desk, rock band (like new), sat. radio for vehicle, Play Station 2, Entertainment Center, Kodak Digital Camera and MUCH MORE!!!! Hope to see you there!! it starts at 8am and Macey is SO excited we got her a lemonade stand for christmas so she's going to be at her stand selling lemonade :) if you need directions you can e-mail me at sheenawagler@yahoo.com

Have a great day!
Sheena

7 comments:

Brandi said...

call me crazy but i get sooooo excited about good yard sales....can't wait!

Sheena said...

I love to check out yardsales!!! It's one thing i love to do in the spring time!!

Brittany said...

I love yard sales too!! We are having one this weekend also! Are you having yours with Shawna or at your house?

Sheena said...

Shawna's is at my house :) She's bringing her stuff over

Beth said...

sorry i didn't get your text in time, but i told sarah that i would like to put that table/chairs set in the sale. if it sells, then you can take out some for the ad. we will definitely stop by though to buy some of your treasures if you don't mind :-)

kendra said...

HI! I was wondering if I could get directions to your house to come to the yard sale. just email me at kendradh_03@yahoo.com . Thanks canta wait to see ya there!

The Fee Family said...

Awwww I wish I could go:(