Friday, May 22, 2009

Ready for the 3 day weekend!!

Well I don't have too much to say. We've just been really busy running here & there lately. Were so excited to be going camping this weekend! It will be nice to just sit back and relax for a bit!! There's several kids going so the kiddos will have lots of playmates!! YAY!! that always makes it better! Last night Macey & I went to my friend Brittany's and she took some pics of us. The plan was for Grif & Macey to be in them but yesterday he woke up and had gotten bit by one of those nasty bugs and his right eye was so SWOLLEN!!! he couldn't even open it!! It looks horrible! So me & Macey just had a girls night!! We had tons of fun and Macey got a new little friend...she fell in love with sweet little Meredith!! The pics turned out really good!! I'm so happy w/ them! you can check them out on her site www.beanphotography.zenfolio.com and let me know which ones are your favorites! We are going back sometime in the next few weeks for Griffen & Macey's together! I'm also getting so excited about our house!! Well trust me you all will know when they actually show up and begin but the old part that we are finishing is looking so good! My cabinets in the old kitchen that we are turning into my laundry room are looking so good!! I'm so excited about them...For one b/c I'm doing them all by myself...and 2 they actually are turning out really GREAT!!! I'm so happy w/ them! They were oak cabinets and i sanded them and distressed them i will have to post pics when they all are finished! Well I can't believe my little bro is getting married in less than 2 WEEKS!!! it's crazy! But i'm so happy for the both of them & it's going to be so much fun! Well hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Sheena

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Macey is the cutest!! Easiest photo session to date!

Sonya said...

Sheena, the pictures are goregous!! She is such a little doll. And that is so sweet with the two of you together. Have fun camping! Oh, and I hadn't seen your hair since your cut. Love it:)

Unknown said...

So I love all the pics. I think you need one of all of them. :) Hope you have a great weekend, and I hope your missing me! We need to get together. Love ya!!

Amy said...

I love the pics. But with the models in them they had to be cute. I love the Mommy Macey pics. They are amazing. Have fun camping. Take it easy and enjoy your time and relax.