Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exciting News!!

Well first of all I want to let you know they FINALLY started our house on thursday! We already have a basement & tom (Monday) they are doing the garage floor!! See the pictures!! My kids are sooo excited! As well as Matt & I! Then as most of you know my little brother got married on Saturday night! So we had another big celebration! Evan has a Beautiful wife! and I wish them all the best & many years of happiness!! Love you both! So happy we got to be a part of your big day! Macey & Grif were sooo excited they got to ride in a stretch hummer limo! Grif called it the long car :) We had tons of fun & my kids just looked too cute! Anyway, I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of pictures this week of the house so just stay tuned!! Have a great day!

Sheena









4 comments:

A Preemie Momma said...

love the house can't wait to come see it!! Loved the reception it was so beautiful!! You all looked sooo good!

Sonya said...

S0 glad the house is started!! You look beautiful in the picture at the wedding:) Maci and Grif look really cute too. Have a wonderful week!!

Beth said...

i am so tired, but i had a lot of fun this weekend! now i kind of don't know what to do with myself though. i guess get ready for baby :-)
your house looks so great! good luck with the rest of the addition. i bet it is going to go fast. hope to see you again soon. when sarah and evan get back, we should all get together. xoxoxox, beth

Chelsa said...

macey is sooo pretty! she looks just like you i think :)