Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving right along!

Hello, right now im just sitting here Macey is running a fever and has been getting sick during the night so i'm staying home with her today. Both kids are sleeping now so i'm taking advantage of some quiet time before Grif wakes up! Well I was kind of bummed when I woke up and heard thunder rolling & heard it pouring outside!! They were supposed to put up the walls & set the trusses today but I'm sure that is cancelled! Hopefully tomorrow will be better! I have some pics of the progress hope you all have a great Thursday!! Hoping Macey & Matt get to feeling better soon! He's been sick also!! Were supposed to go on the Thomas the Train outing on Sunday so I'm hoping everyone is better by then. The kids have been so excited about that. Enjoy the pics!



3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

YAY for the house!!! I know this something you guys have wanted for awhile now, now it's here. BOO for the Macey and Matt feeling bad. Hoping they feel better.

Sonya said...

I'm glad the house is moving right along! I hope Macy and Matt feel better soon.

Brittany said...

It's coming along pretty quickly (well it seems that way to me, but i know when you are the one doing the remodel it seems like time stands still). I hope your kiddos get to feeling better. Do you think Griff was sick when we tried taking pics the other night?