Friday, April 3, 2009

Lots of catching up to do!!

Seems like I think of updating this everyday but i just haven't gotten to it. So lets start with when ND went to semi-state. We went to the game they played a great game! They should be very proud!! I know we are!! We have decided to remodel & add an addition on a house across the field (Matt's Uncles house) from us. We have almost everything planned out! I'm sure lots of it will or can change but for the most part I feel that it's all coming together. We are all so excited!! My kids can't wait to have their own rooms!! And i can't wait to have my bed back :) Grif doesn't have a room so he's been in our bed since he's been our of his crib!! haha!! It will take time I know... So Macey started spring break last friday on Saturday morning we left and drove to Cin. Ohio to CoCo Key Water Resort. We had so much fun & didn't want to come back!! Well I guess that's all for now!! I will keep you all updated on the house project!! He said they could possibly begin within the next month & we could have a basement before that!! YAY!!! Any advice out there???? Until next time!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy the pics!! Sheena
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: March Memories
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some cute pics of those cute kids. Looks like they had a blast at the Water Park. Can't wait to see the finished pics of the house. So exciting!! Good luck with it all.

Sonya said...

I'm sooo excited for you about the house! Love the pics. looks like you all had fun at the water park.

Brittany said...

Did you decide on a contractor?