Monday, March 16, 2009

Seems like we just can't get rid of the flu bug at our house either... Saturday several of us threw Jim & Catherine a 30th Anniversary party! It turned out wonderful & I think everyone had lots of fun!! A big thank you to all of you who helped put it together! I had to work until 6 on Friday, then I had to work on Sat. morning. After work I went to Wal Mart to pick up the cake and some other things. I was in a hurry to get up to the building and start decorating so i called and told Matt to have the kids ready and i would come pick them up. Well right before we walked out the door Grif decided to start puking everywhere!!! I felt SO sorry for him though...He starting saying party...party??? He was afraid we weren't going to be able to go. After he got cleaned up he acted fine so off we went and he's acting fine now.... I also just want you all to say a prayer for Andrea Boes & her family & friends...I have not met her personally but we have mutual friends and I have been following her story since the Relay for Life last year. She is ONE amazing woman & I have SO much respect for her...She has a husband, little boy & lots of family & wonderful friends...Lets just lift them up in prayer and just pray that God gives them the strength they need to get through this tough time!! Here are a few pics of the party on Saturday...Love, Sheena




1 comment:

Sonya said...

Hey Sheena, looks like you did a wonderful job with the party! We are FINALLY better!!:) Hailey finished up Friday. Now hopefully we will start seeing you at gymnastics again.