Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some Exciting News!!

Just couldn't wait to tell you guys!! We are FINALLY remodeling & adding on to a house across the field from where we live now!! I cannot wait!! We met with the contractor Friday & he said they could start framing it up w/in the next MONTH!!! and we would probably have the basement before that!!! I'm so excited!! Mom & Dad kept the kids last night (sat) so Matt & I could go to bloomington house shopping. We purchased all of our outdoor lights. We've been going over there almost every night trying to do a little something and since it's just right here it's not that hard to run over for a little bit. Yesterday I pushed mowed!! Man, thought i was gonna pass out... It took me like 3-4 hrs! It's an acre but hopefully i can drop some weight doing that!! i better anyways!! Matt went and got a truck load of mulch and we put some on the west side of the house and around the trees. It looks so much better. Well the kids are still at my parents so I think were going to run to Vincennes and do some more house shopping YAY!!! Have a great day!! Sheena

4 comments:

Brittany said...

AWESOME! I wanna see it!

Amy said...

I am going to search for your house this week. I am directionally bad, but I sooooo want to find it. Maybe I could follow you home one day this week or something. I can't wait to see.

A Preemie Momma said...

Yay!! Party at your house next time:)

Chelsa said...

sounds like fun :)